A high-quality, USA made weighted blanket designed by a therapist to help reduce anxiety and sleeplessness. 💤
○ 65% Cotton, 35% CoolMax® Everyday (polyester)
○ the blanket is 55” x 74”, sized specifically for individual use
○ made up of 5-inch quilt-like squares that are filled with beads and sewn with durable 100% polyester thread
○ machine washable
We recommend 10% of your body weight.
It may take a few nights to get used to the weight and change old patterns. We recommend you try sleeping with your blanket for at least a week and in a few different ways to see how your body is best comforted.
○ Place the weighted blanket on top of your comforter, covering your whole body from chest to toes.
○ Use the weighted blanket on top of your sheet, with no comforter.
○ Place the weighted blanket on only the LOWER half of your body.
○ Place the weighted blanket on only the UPPER half of your body.
Cover yourself with your weighted blanket. Then, intentionally notice each part of your body.
○ Start with your feet - notice the pressure of the blanket on your feet.
○ Notice your knees - sometimes squeezing your knees together can help you “get in” your body more.
○ Notice the pressure of the blanket on your torso.
○ Notice the feeling of the weight on your chest and shoulders.
TO RETURN YOUR BLANKET:
1. Make sure your blanket is COMPLETELY CLEAN.
Unclean blankets will be assessed a $25 cleaning fee. When in doubt, please wash your blanket before returning.
2. Package the blanket for return.
Customers are responsible for return shipping. We suggest using a USPS flat-rate priority box - it's the cheapest shipping method. Include the order's BILLING NAME on the outside of the box. (Boxes with no name will delay the refund.)
3. Mail to:
5225 Harding Place
Nashville, TN 37217-2901
Blankets postmarked later than 30 days from delivery will not be refunded. Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receipt. The funds may take 2-10 business days to transfer.
For more information on returns and exchanges, click here.